Monday, February 14, 2005

Some pride

Did some search. Typed Ramesh L and was amazed to find my blogger profile in the second place.

Moving ahead

Voila!!!!! That was in google.com not even the co.in

I was flattened when I found that Kan's blog is numero uno when I searched for Gulmohar. Practical power!!!!!

Senthil was not that lucky. My other blog friends were not impressive too. Think you gotta go a long way guyz ;) .. lol

Hey, as I said Google.com, is google redirecting requests to local servers, to give more localized results? In college and off it we've discussed a lot regarding Google, but could not remember this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey what are you doing at the Woods?

    Simulating "Kaadhalin Deepam Ondru" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah!!

    "Naan parthadhilae aval oruthiyaythaan..."

    ReplyDelete