Saturday, August 06, 2005

Updates

Last two weeks have been not really busy. I was studying webserver and unix concepts but I have to accept that all the time I was preparing for onsite travel. After three postponements, I might finally be travelling for a 1 month trip to Houston, Texas next weekend. It is a Java project.

Everyone asked me "are you crazy? Why just 1 month?". I replied that I did not considered it much and was concerned about the technology. After a few more questions and 'crazy bugger' looks, I've began to doubt whether I've made a right decision. Man, peer pressure is enough to force you into things you would not have set priorities for.

By the way, I have started a Thamizh blog. It can be reached at,

நான் ரமேஷ்

Yes, I have not updated much into my primary blog recently but still could not help myself from falling for it. Tamil blogging is great.

You can always express you better in your mother tongue. You can feel a lot more control over that language.

1 comment:

  1. Good and Congratulations on the trip, Buddy. :)
    I dont think I would be able to follow up with your primary blog. Hope someone comes with a translation software soon.

    ReplyDelete