Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The quest for good looking blog

I have been looking for a blog application that will let me be at peace with myself while I relish typing my words in beautiful fonts/typefaces more than the content. Ever since I moved over to Mac platform, I am looking for a blog software that will give me a Mac like experience.


Alas! most of the blog world seems to be quite concerned over content than display. Wordpress is good on both counts (form and function), Typepad looks delicious but its costly. Recently, I have compromised myself to look only for a blogging client that will give the Mac like experience. This will provide me the experience I want and in turn can helps me being productive.


This search is seem to be quite tricky. MacJournal is not to my liking. Ecto is good but I believe it costs too much. So is Journaler. So, as of now I am trying out Qumana. It is free and provides some decent interface. At least, I can't complain about the price.


 Don't get me wrong, I am not a stealer. I do pay for good software. I've bought loads of apps for my Mac (from big to small) based on need. Its just that I don't seem to find anything good in the blogging software side. Still looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment