Saturday, May 22, 2004

Oangi ulagalantha utthaman perpaadi...

Here comes a blog from a soul of a creature (jeevathma).

I would like to start by offering prayers to the all merciful lord.

I would put myself as a continuer of the oldest and by far the best civilization in the world. I feel blessed, when I think, I am a follower of Sanatana Dharma and I thank god for putting me here and blessing me with the knowledge of following the holy dharma. I pray to him to keep me in bliss and to keep his lotus feet in my memory all the way through to his feet.

The title you just saw is in the language Tamil (Spoken in Southmost India), which is more than 3000 years old.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ramesh That was a divine start. Good that you wanted to show the world the history of our tradition. Offer your prayers for my blog as well...huh! - Kans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon,

    This is my attempt to be outspoken. The ever loving lord will surely bless you and your blog too.

    BTW, you got to keep the links posted too.

    signed
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete